Sunday, January 24, 2010

Three.

Three months and three days since we moved.

Three good friends, many acquaintances.

Three times we've seen FL friends.

Three letters. :) I love letters.

Three snowfalls.

Three special spots I love to be on our rental land. (when it's not too cold! ;)

Three calls a week from friends. :)

Three kids I babysat yesterday--my first one up here. (besides Mollie)

And it's been three [months] since I saw you,
since I said goodbye to
everything I knew.

And I thought that day would never come,
well, I guess that I was wrong
'cause it's already come.

And I miss the smiles, I miss the laughs
Sometimes I wish that things could just go back
to the way they used to be,

When you were with me...

-
The Icarus Account

I think I can make it three more months.

7 comments:

Glenna W. said...

Hey you want to know a secret? I think you are amazing and I know you can make it MUCH longer in the strength of our God! I still love you and I can't wait to see you SOON! Prayers from Florida! (Do have any idea how hard it is for me to spell Florida?)

Raquel said...

Thanks Goob :) I love you too!

Unknown said...

It's only SIX weeks until your visitors will be there! Six is divisible by three. ;)

(There's a book titled Three, and it's so good!)

Raquel said...

Is it really only six weeks away? Hooray!

Natalie Anna said...

I miss you very much. I was looking at my Christmas present from you while eating no-bake cookies. I love the present!! I reminds me of many memories. You Christmas present (or you called it Valentine's Day present will be in the mail. I'm so sorry it's so late. I love you and hope I can see you soon!

Natalie Anna said...

Sorry about that bad grammer in my comment above just read over it :)

Raquel said...

haha it's fine hank. I'm always dreadfully late in most things like that too! in fact, i finish all of your presents the day before I sent them off with the S's ;)