Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas ‘09

1

Doesn't that look cozy? :)

2

Even on Christmas morning, my mom has to come and wake us up. :)

3

Stockings!

4

5

Ah, my mother knows me well.

6

Joel got deodorant. Axe deodorant. Josh thought that was a hoot.

7 I also got socks :). I love socks.

8

You might have noticed that the stack of presents has grown since the last few pictures. That’s because the F’s came over after stockings for breakfast and brought their loot :). It’s not quite so large as it looks though; not much fit under the tree, and we had a lot more people than normal! ;)

10 Sweet Pea!

12

After stockings, the boys played video games of course :).

13

We had a lovely breakfast, and took some family pictures.

16 (4) 20 (3) 20

Mollie Moo in her beautiful dress. :)

23 31

Reading the Christmas story

33

35 pk

Then, time for presents!

36 (2)

Sweet Pea opened all of hers first so she could have a nap.

39 48 54

Here’s who was here:

60

Silly Bob, Aunt Carol, Grandma L, Grandpa L

61

Grandpa F, Grandma F

62

Aunt Pam and Uncle Mike

And of course us L’s and Mollie :).

Here’s some pictures of us opening presents.

63 64 65 67

Wahoo!

Picture 16686970717273747576

Josh opening his favorite present...

As you can see, he was VERY excited. :D

77

Books!

Having some fun with our new gizmos...

78

79808183

Christmas dinner! yum...

84

Ahh, memories... ;)

4 comments:

Joel said...

wow, i dont remember josh acting like that. notice how mollie started crying right before the second scream :D

Unknown said...

Cozy was the first word that came to mind! Looks like a wonderful day!

I love your socks! Congrats on the iPod. I have a very old (not original, but original-style) white iPod, but I never considered it old until one of my baby sitting kids picked it up the other day and said to her brother, "Look, Wesley! I didn't know they made them this big!"
Your glamorous iPod confirms this. :D

Glenna W. said...

Your family never fails to crack me up! (And you know how I love to laugh!)

Word thingy: trimaraw

To trim something raw.

Mrs said...

Boys in plaid pajamas! A sleepy teen wrapped in a blanket! Who doesn't love Christmas?

Counting down the days until I get hugs in person instead of delivered through Scarboroughs!