Saturday, January 23, 2010

TCTC

What’s TCTC you ask? Why, it’s the Tennessee Christian Teen Convention! There were speakers, bands, a poet, and an illusionist there! And pretty much our whole youth group, including Josh and I, went to it. This year's theme was "Illuminate Your World." The speaker was really good! He challenged all of us.

My mom, my friend April, and I shared a room. My mom’s friend, Tammy B, and some younger girls named Kacey (Tammy’s daughter), Ashlynn, and Logan were in the room next to us. There was a door connecting our rooms, so we hung out with them at night.

056 We discovered the beds were very bouncy. (This is Kacey, and that’s Ashlynn in the back)

058 Ashlynn

059 Logan

060 Take one of the group jump :)

061 Kacey, Ashlynn, Logan

064 Oh yes. You know who that is. ;)

Here’s pictures from the bands.

065 Franchesca Battastelli (however the heck you spell her name)

And then…

078

Wahoo!

067 069 071 Daniel Brio!! (Best picture of the night!)

072 073 074 075 077 Another great picture!

078 (2) 079

081 Funny story of the night: Jason (lead singer) was telling a story about how he messed up his foot while chasing his dog, and Daniel (bass) interrupted to say something.

Jason: “Dude, I’m trying to tell a story here.”

Daniel saunters up to the mic. “Proceed.”

Okay, I know it’s not that funny in writing. But it was funny when he said it ;)

After the story was over, Daniel says: “Does anyone have an extra foot they can lend Jason?” And of course all the girls start screaming.

Saturday night we went to see the illusionist, BJ Harris. I wish Joel was there!

Here’s People Pictures from the weekend :).

082 Megan and Grace

083 Half of Jonathan, Josh, Charlie (Charlie is Mrs. B’s son and Kasey’s brother)

084Tori, Katie

085 Kacey, Ashlynn

086 Megan, Kassi, Grace, Katie, Me, Tori

088 089 090 091 092 Grace and me

093 094 097 098126

Me and Katie

101 Kacey’s monkey face

102 103 105 I love this kid :). (I’m babysitting her and her two younger brothers tonight! :D)

Apparently it’s our church’s tradition to go to the big Bass Pro Shop on the way back from TCTC.

106 I didn’t realize until after I took this that it looks like the bear’s about to eat Kassi :D.

108 114 115 116 118 GASP! He’s an angel…fisher.

122

Ah, there we go.

119 Megan’s moose friend.

120

123 124

Ahh…it was a fun weekend. ;)

3 comments:

Glenna W. said...

Ah! THANK YOU! I've needed these pictures! Love you muts!

Natalie Anna said...

Oh I'm so glad you put up pictures from it. I thought the story was funny of Jason and Daniel. It looks like it was a ton of fun! I'm glad.

Glenna W. said...

Ok, I just realized this, what on earth are you wearing in the last picture?