Thursday, November 27, 2008

50 Blessings...

  1. God
  2. Jesus
  3. The Holy Spirit
  4. The Bible in my language!
  5. God's amazing gift
  6. Jesus being willing to DIE for ME (and you!)
  7. The Holy Spirit helping me every day
  8. Prayer
  9. My mom,
  10. Dad,
  11. Josh,
  12. Joel,
  13. Grandparents,
  14. Aunts and Uncles,
  15. and cousins
  16. Hobbes :-)
  17. All my great friends: Glenna
  18. Natalie
  19. Grace
  20. Bekah W
  21. Bekah R
  22. Hannah
  23. Christy
  24. Anna
  25. Brittany
  26. Emily R
  27. Emily Y
  28. Acacia
  29. Kara
  30. our home
  31. our land
  32. we always have food on the table
  33. God's provosion in everything
  34. education
  35. rocks
  36. color
  37. mountains
  38. tears
  39. electricity!
  40. the beach
  41. ice cream
  42. history
  43. my mom homeschooling me
  44. Mrs. W helping :-)
  45. JV
  46. rivers
  47. water
  48. horses
  49. dogs
  50. all other animals!

I will be adding on more soon, but this is all for now. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Mrs said...

I found it so interesting that you're thankful for tears.

Then again, sometimes there's nothing like a good cry! It's so cleansing and healing.

I guess I'm thankful for tears, too!

Raquel said...

Yes, sometimes a good cry is very comforting.

Anonymous said...

color. I thought of that in the last couple years-- God didn't have to create color. But He did and how I enjoy it. and music! He created our senses and then made wonderful things to "take in" through them. I didn't express that well, but you understand.
GrL

Anonymous said...

The fact that you're thankful for tears jumped out at me, too!

I'm just so thankful for expression in general.
God could have made us emotionless robots, but instead he gave us the ability to feel deeply: to laugh, to hurt, to love, and even to cry.

It makes me smile that you appreciate tears. ;)