Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas Cards!

I have recently made an assortment of Christmas cards for my business. Here they are!


1. This card is blank inside.



I took a picture of this card before I discovered my beautiful macro lense, so you can't see what is written on the cream colored peice of paper.
2.
This is what the paper looks like:

I know it is a bad picture, but like I said, no macro lense! At least you can tell what it says.

3.
Here is the inside of the above card:

This card has the same inside as above.

4.
Still same inside!

5.
Well, that's it for now! I will be making other ones, but for now this is all I have. They are numbered, so if you would like to buy one, say so in the comments of this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made me the 1st one. I really like it!!!!

Natalie

Anonymous said...

sorry really bad grammar on my comment above. ;)

Natalie