Sunday, November 16, 2008

North Carolina, Part Tres

Still on the Blue Ridge, we came to this overlook:


Check out the view!



And of course, we had to take family pictures...




That's my brother, Joel the weirdo. He's weird.

See? I told you!



That's Josh, my other brother. He's taller than I. :-\

That's my Momma and Poppa. I love them.



That's my fluffy puppy, Hobbies. I love him too. I mean, look at him; he's so cute!


That's a dandelion. It's pretty.



And here Josh is killing it.

Up next:

6 comments:

Mrs said...

When I first read this title, I thought it said, "North Carolina, Part Trees," which would have been clever, don't you think? ;-)

Anonymous said...

umm.... i should have you know that when you said you loved Hobbes, too. You spelled it "to " not "too"!!!!

Natalie

(p.s. just a joke ; ) ; ) )

Anonymous said...

those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie

Raquel said...

I changed it Hank!

Anonymous said...

We have an adorable picture of you at 2 years old blowing a dandelion toward Grandpa. We'll have to find it when you come.
GrL

Anonymous said...

Maybe sometime you should take a photography class. I love your pictures.
g-ma