Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rachel's Homemade CRAFTS

I was not making a whole lot of money from my cards business, so I changed it. I now sell other crafts too. Here is a copy of my new flyer:
.........................................................................................

Hi! My name is Rachel, and I am 13 years old. I love all types of crafts, like making cards, pillows, bags, and anything with yarn! I want to share my hobby with you! So, I am going to be selling all kinds of homemade crafts at low prices. These are the things I will be selling:


•Greeting Cards..……………………….….......$2 each or 5 for $8
•Baby blankets…………………………….........$10
•Quilted pillows…………………………...........$7
•Quilted bags…….........................................$10
•Cell phone, iPod, and camera cases….….$3
•Fuzzy slippers…………………………........…$6


Ordering is easy. Just call me and I will ask you some questions about how you would like me to make your craft, and I will make it as soon as I can! I will usually purchase supplies once a week.

To place your order, or if you have any questions, please call [our number] and ask for Rachel (or comment on this post). If we do not answer, please call back later (our answering machine does not work :-)).
Thanks!
Rachel
.........................................................................................
These are what the fuzzy slippers are:




Check tomorrow for the next installment of our trip to North Carolina!

3 comments:

Acacia said...

have you tried to make fuzzy socks?

Raquel said...

yes but I am not very good at it!

Acacia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.