Thursday, November 6, 2008

North Carolina, Part Dos


As we were traveling along the Blue Ridge Parkway, our favorite place, we found this overlook. There was a trail on the left of it, so we went to explore it.


The trail looked like something taken out of Bridge to Terebithia or something!



There were some beautiful colors on the trees!





Then we came to this spot. Isn't it great?


Aheh heh...


Here are more colors...



Oh! And Hobbes was with us too.















Look at this picture! Isn't it amazing?


When we came back, we found another small trail next to the one we had been on. Watch what happened:



There's nothing there, right?

THERE'S A BEAR! THERE'S A BEAR!!!!


Or not.

Up next:

1 comment:

Mrs said...

I'm lovin' me some rocks.

The colors were beautiful! When you guys went last year, your mom brought me a leaf with color on it. I kept it in my Bible for a year before it fell apart.

PS The word to type is mendzque. That's French for "Fix the line."