Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Spring Happenings

I was looking through the other pictures that my mom uploaded, and I realized that a lot has happened that I didn't tell you guys about. So, here are a few pictures (that have nothing to do with eachother) of the happenings of this spring.

Acacia and I hosted a table for the Mother-Daughter Spring Tea at church last year, and we decided to do it again this year. It turned out very well.


This is our lovely gardenia tree. It blooms for a few weeks every spring, and we always have a few in a bowl at the table when it does because it smells so nice.
This is Josh's flag football team. They recently won the tournament.

One day, there was a turkey outside our house! It just walking on the sidewalk.

It was very lost. Poor thing.

Many jokes were made about how he was going to be our dinner. :-)
Well, that's it for now. Be sure to tune in later today and tomorrow for a Hobbes post and the June contest!!

1 comment:

Mrs said...

My girls with long hair! Amazing!

Love the turkey. We were on the NRA rifle range in New Mexico and one boldly crossed the road in front of us, knowing it was perfectly safe since it wasn't turkey season. :-)