Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hobbes: Our Two Year Old Ball of Fun

I don't think I have ever written a post completely about Hobbes, so I am doing one now. Hobbes is our two year old miniature schnauzer. He has tons of personality and spunk, and he is so much fun. These are almost all of the pictures we have of him.

This is Hobbes now. This picture was taken right before his 2nd birthday, which was April 26.

This is Hobbes when we first got him, which was in October of 2006. Look how small he is compared to the first picture!

These pictures were all taken the day after we got him.



His neck looks very long in this picture. :-)


Awwww!

My grandpa especially loves Hobbes.


Hobbes really likes sitting on pillows.
He also likes crawling under my parents' bed.



He gets very fuzzy if he hasn't been shaved in a while!

All of this cuteness is hard work. I'm pooped!



I, for one, think Hobbes is scary! He has a loud bark too. Even though I have never met him.

Yes, Ashley, I know.

Man, he is fuzzy!
Hobbes is very loyal to lie beside us if we are reading on the floor.


I like Hobbes.

Okay...?

I love how his ear looks in this picture.


This is where Hobbes watches squirrels and birds and lizards and everything else outside. Mrs, it is just like Jack's Landing!


Speaking of Jack, he and Hobbes get to spend a lot of time with each other when we go on vacation or when the W family goes on vacation because we usually baby-sit Jack and the Ws baby-sit Hobbes. Jack is very fuzzy in this picture. :-)

My other grandpa likes Hobbes, too.

And so does Josh. And Joel. And everyone else in our family. He is a very lovable dog!


When he is tired, he just sprawls out on the floor.


When he is bored, he grabs (literally, grabs! He got into this position himself!) his pillow and bites it.


Hobbes is a very strange dog, but we love him!!!

Hooray for you, Hobbes!

4 comments:

Mrs said...

I hardly recognized Jack in that photo. He looks like an Ewok. Or, as my friend BT would say, "Cousin It" from the Adams Family.

Every schnauzer needs a place to watch squirrels and lizards and birds and the neighborhood!

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!! he's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Your dog is soooo cute!!!! IT's too bad my dog died a couple of weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

He should be on a cover for a dog magazine!

Natt