Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hey...

Sorry about the weird thing going on with the header in the left hand corner. It did that by itself and I can't fix it. But I see it happening on other people's blogs too, so maybe it is just my computer. Do you guys see the thing that is wrong with it? On my computer it is way at the top and kind of separated from the other things on the side. When I go to set up those pics and stuff, I can drag them places and remove them and stuff, but this one won't move and doesn't have an option of removing it. I don't know what is going on. Maybe it will fix itself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It probably blogspot, and yes i did notices it was acting funny, like there were 2 bible verses and no pic on the waterfall

Kaley Yates said...

RACHEL!! I think it will fix. So no worries. It is the internet. Nothing ever goes the way it should. Haha. But I am glad you found me. I don't have very many people reading me blog these days, ya know ladd? But I will be coming to read yours, too. So look out! Haha, kidding.

Always.
Kaley :]

Anonymous said...

I don't notice anything.