Sunday, June 29, 2008

Howdy from North Carolina!

Hello everybody!

I hope you are having fun with the contest. I turns out I have internet access here, so I can post and you can e-mail me. But I am not going to post about what I have done here until we get back so I can upload pictures to go with the post.

By the way, I wrote a list of some good books I have read on the right side bar, so if you are looking for summer reading, you can read one of those. Right now I am working on The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo. She also wrote Because of Winn-Dixie. I really like it!

I miss you all and I can't wait to see you. Good luck on the contest!

4 comments:

Mrs said...

Rachel, tell Josh and Joel that we have the movie "Extreme Days" and we're keeping it until they come home. They must watch it with me!

Meanwhile, enjoy some Carolina coolness on our behalf!

Raquel said...

what is that movie about?

Mrs said...

It's about these four friends who grow up together, then after college they take the "road trip" they've always dreamed of. They surf, snowboard, ride motocross, and skateboard their way up the California coast. I told your mom about it before.

Anonymous said...

oh mutsie, I miss you so much!!!! I'm really excited about tonight but I'm bummed that I won't be seeing you. i don't know how long i can take this you,bek, and Kiwi gone. someone come home please.