Friday, August 29, 2008

The Three Wigs of Mr. S. (And Other Crazy TcGosalf Things...)

Well, since we just did our TcGosalf performance, I thought I would post some pictures I took during practices.



First: The Three Wigs of Mr. S.!



Wig number 1: The Curls of Inigo Montoya (or however you spell his name)







Wig number 2: The Mullet of David





And finally, Wig number 3: The Curls of Go-Sistah!




And speaking of Go-Sistah...




That would be me.



Bekah tried the wig on too. But it looks better on me, don't you think? :-)



Here are some more random pictures...

This is Kes. Hi Kes.



This Kara practicing her song, "My Favorite Things." She sounded great! I played the piano and sang too. (This was all in the pre-show.)


This is the angel's, Bekah and Natalie, "cloud."

"The Plaid Gig" was also in the pre-show.



Here is a view of the whole stage.


For those of you who saw the performance or were in it, remember the scene where the Go-Wives come out and sing "Davy Goodbye?" Well, I have a video of them practicing. But one practice, just for fun, we had a bunch of guys do it! And guess what? I got a video of that too! The videos are too big to be in this post, or even in the same post together, but I will post them separately right under this post. Do you see them down there? Good! Go watch them!

2 comments:

Mrs said...

The Inigo Montoya wig wins on Mr. S!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhh GREAT TIMES

Natt