Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Pup Post

Just because I'm the kind of person who likes to mix things up, I am going to do another post about pups...but not just mine!



I know you guys are all totally awestruck, but how could I not post about this:







This is Missie, Glenna's new dog. Isn't she adorable? She is a Schnit-Zu, which is a cross between a Schnauzer and a Shit-Zu.







She is such a little cuddle bug! I love her! Oh, and the W's love her to.







Jack, well, he's not sure what to think of her.



Speaking of Jack, look at this silly picture I got of him yawning!









He looks like he is singing!


And of course, my "Pooby." I'm sure you all have guessed that my camera is filled with pictures of him. And so, here they are!




Yay! I also took pictures of him when we gave him a bath today! They are hilarious! I also took a video of him going crazy afterwards.


This is the S's new dog, the same Mr. S from the TcGosalf post. Her name is Suzie, and she is a Shit-Zu. She is soooo cute!

Well, that's all for now. Tune in tomorrow for the August Contest!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH how CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nATT

Acacia said...

Awwww! she is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs said...

great pictures Rachel dear! send me some you know of missY

Anonymous said...

oops that comment was from me

Raquel said...

okey dokey smokey!