Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Party Post

Lately, I have been to a few parties. Here are some pictures of them, taken by my new camera!

This is at Kelly W's Sweet Sixteen. This her opening her family's card...


And this is her opening her family's gift! An iPod!

I also went to Acacia's 13th birthday. Everyone seemed to be afraid of the camera!

Anna...
Acacia,
Even Samentha, who secretly stole my camera and took pictures of herself when I wasn't looking!


Meredith was afraid too.


Here we all are...
Eating lunch...

Preparing for the water balloon fight, (muahaha!)

And swimming! That big black thing in the water is their pet shark.


Not really.


HELLO, STRANGE CREATURE WITH A CAMERA!


I MEAN YOU NO HARM!
This is Acacia opening her gifts.



I also went to the baby shower for Micah. Here are a couple of pictures I took there.


Up next: The Seven Stages of Acacia's Birthday Cake and The Three Wigs of Mr. S.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a cool cake with the ribbons, but your pictures show it to its perfection. how you get the dark background with the candles? I thought you'd have some big stuff about your birthday today! But anyway, Happy Birthday again officially on here.
love you lots!
gr L

Anonymous said...

I have to say you better be careful i was NOT NOT Not happy of those pics of me.

Natt

(haha all is forgiven i'm not really mad but not very good pics of me, anyway!!! : ) )

Raquel said...

i didn't have it on a special setting or anything! that's just the way it turned out!

hanky, at least i didn't post the one of you taking your dress off that was over your bathing suit!

Acacia said...

Ha Ha! I look bad in all the pics