Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Couple of Notes and an Important Announcement

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I am waiting to upload pictures from my NEW CAMERA. Only one problem: there are no good batteries in our entire house! Feel free to donate.

Jessie, sorry it has taken me so long to get your bag done! I just haven't had the money because I spent it all on my NEW CAMERA. I promise I will buy the fabrics when I get more money! I have looked, but I can't find plain grey. Would some with music notes be okay? I know you like music...

ONE WEEK UNTIL I TURN 13! For those of you who have been following the countdown on the bottom of this page, you know that. But I bet some of you didn't even know it was there!

The TCGOSALF perfomance is this Sunday! I am so excited! Please come!

And finally, when I upload the pictures from my NEW CAMERA and finally write a post, I will hold the August contest. And it will be in August. I promise.


P.S.
I love my NEW CAMERA.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries, Rachel. I do indeed love music notes.
And take as long as you need. I'm willing to wait for quality. ;)

Congrats on the new camera!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was going to send money toward your camera for your birthday! You want money for batteries? Or maybe money for material. or for a battery charger. :)
gr L

Raquel said...

probably for material :-)

luv you!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm sending it tonight-- and it may be late, but I love you anyway! Happy Birthday 13!!!!
Gr L

Anonymous said...

Great job the other night! Your piano playing and singing were beautiful
Oh, and I'm lovin' the wig. :D