Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Surprise!

On Sunday night, the W's came over to watch golf. Glenna and I stayed in my room practically the whole time planning my birthday party. We had all of the activities planned out, and even the invitations were written on the computer. However, I couldn't have it until September.



Well, that problem was fixed.



On Monday, my mom told me that we were going to the E's house for dinner. When we got there, Kara opened up the door for us, and all of my friends jumped up from behind the couches yelling "SURPRISE!" I couldn't believe it!



It turns out that ever since we threw a surprise party for Mrs. E, Kara's mom, Kara had been planning one for my 13th birthday! What was really funny was that we played all of the games that Glenna and I organized the day before! That was very sneaky of her. She tricked me into planning my own surprise party!



I have to say, I was completely surprised! I had absolutely no idea! But a lot of people had given hints, and a couple almost gave it away, but I never caught on. Which is a good thing!



Pictures to come!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha, you should have seen your face!

Mrs said...

I loved how we would all just agree to whatever you were planning, knowing full well your surprise was coming.

heh heh

Anonymous said...

Yeah you should have seen your face!!! IT WAS so fun!!


NATT

Jenna Lyn said...

Oh that's so exciting! I'm so glad you had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

oh the cleverness of me!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't comment in the right place-- was moving down too fast. :)
gr L