Thursday, July 24, 2008

North Carolina Part 4: Devil's Courthouse

Another thing we did in North Carolina was hike up to a big rock called "Devil's Courthouse."
This is what it looks like from the parking lot.


After an exhausting half mile hike, we reached the top. The trail was really steep!


This is a view from the top, looking at the parking lot. There's our car!


We could see four different states form the top of that rock: North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia!

It was so beautiful. Here are a bunch of pictures of the views:









We really liked that place. But I can tell you, I liked the hike down a lot better. :-)
Tomorrow: Graveyard Fields and Davy Crockett

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's go back. Now!

I am really missing you guys! The house is WAY too quiet :-). But, I know you're having lots of fun being spoiled by G/G!

I love you.

Anonymous said...

that's really Beautiful!

Natt