Wednesday, July 2, 2008

If You Have An Order...

Hey everybody! Just a little note here, but if you have been thinking about getting some cards from my business, now would be a good time to order because we are staying at my aunt and uncle's house. My aunt has a lot of stamping supplies that are really nice, so my cards actually look a little better when I make them with her things. :-) So, if you would like to order some cards, just leave the order in the comments section of this post. Please include how many cards you want, what the occasion is, what colors you want (or I can pick them out for you), etc. Also, please include the gender you want the card to be for. Or, if you prefer, I can make the cards so that they can go to either a boy or a girl. Thanks!

4 comments:

Mrs said...

Ten birthday cards, please!

You can make them for either gender, but make them for older persons (not little kid cards).

Thanks

Anonymous said...

are you reading my comment NOW?

love to the L's (and fuzzpuff)

THE Goob

Anonymous said...

are you going to mail us the cards?

Raquel said...

who is anonymous?