Monday, July 21, 2008

North Carolina Part 1: Hanging Out

To make up for neglecting you wonderful people for so long, I am going to post every day this week. EVERY DAY! Oh yeah. I am going to tell you all about our trip to NC. And pay attention to the pictures, because one of them will be used for the July contest. And it won't be one of Hobbes. I think I have posted enough of him. :-)

This is Josh. Hi Josh. Nice braces. They are red, white and blue, you know. I don't even want to hear obout your patriotic clothes or hair. How many of you have a patriotic mouth?


This is Joel. Hi Joel. Nice face. Oh, and since he is a skateboarder- radical card playing, dude!


We had a couple fires during the week, complete with s'mores.

Joel loves playing with the fire. He takes after his father and grandfather. His grandfather set a field on fire. His father set his curtains on fire. Both of these things were done on purpose. :-)


This is my Uncle Mike, fire tender extraordinaire!

This is (from left to right) my grandpa, aunt, uncle, grandma and dad. And Joel and Hobbes.


Hi people. Enjoying the fire? That's nice. It's leaving now.

Every day Josh and Joel went outside and hit golf balls off of a hill.

I also did a lot of stamping. It was kind of hard because I had to take everything out and then put it back again, and it took a long time. But my aunt was really nice to let me use her things. That is either Mrs's or Jessie's card.

And to finish this post off,

Ooof.

Thank you, Hobbes.


Tomorrow: Gorges State Park!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, I really like my pictures!--especially on your blog with your comments. Thanks for the ones with me in them that someone else took-- that one is a really good one of grandpa I'm going to try to crop!
gr. L

Mrs said...

Typical schnauzer; Hobbes looks like he's about to pounce on something in each photo. In the last one, he succeeded!