Thursday, May 8, 2008

We Have A Winner!

Wow! It was definitely hard to choose a winner for this contest. All of your entries were so good, I could hardly decide!

But.........................................................

I finally picked.....................................

The one that I liked the most was................

...................................................
.................................................
................................................
.................................................
...............................................
..............................................


The Bad Rooster by Goobie!!

Congradulations, Goob! Please tell me what kind of candy bar you would like as soon as possible, and then I'll get it for you and you can offer to share it with me because I am such a great friend. Right? Right? RIGHT????

Okay, fine. Sheesh.

Love,
Rachel

3 comments:

Acacia said...

now no told me it was for candy???? congartz Glenna!!

Anonymous said...

sparkle, it said so in the post for the contest!

Anonymous said...

I'll take a Snickers. And you can have the end piece if you want.