Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Story Behind the Picture...

These are pictures to explain the story behind this picture:

This picture, "The Bad Rooster," has intrigued you all, I'm sure. I know you all lost a lot of sleep wondering what the heck was going on. Well, we were on a trail by a lake in Canada on our trip. My grandparents and Josh stayed behind, and my mom, dad, Joel and I went on the trail. Well, we came to this cute little stream that you had to cross a bridge to get over. Naturally, my mom and I just thought about how pretty it was and walked on by. My dad, however, had another idea...

(Oh, hush. I know it's sideways. I don't know how to change it. Deal with it.)

And that turned into this:

Actually, Joel is holding up a peace sign, but it was caught out of the picture.

Then my mom and dad walked away, content that they had done their work.

And that's all I have to say about that.

3 comments:

Mrs said...

I bet they slept so well that night, knowing they had diligently attended to their labors.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha!!! thats funny/cute!!!

Jenna Lyn said...

Hey there Rachel!
That was a very lovely story you have there, and quite nicely told too, i must add =)