Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rachel's Homemade Cards!

I am starting a business to make some money (I am saving up for a few things). If you guys are interested, here is a copy of the flyer that I handed out to the people in my neighborhood. (Sorry about how squished it looks, I couldn't fix it.)

Rachel's Homemade Cards!
Hi! My name is Rachel, and I am 12 years old. I love scrap booking and making cards with stamps and colorful paper. I would love to share my hobby with you! So, I am going to be selling homemade cards at low prices. I can make cards for all kinds of occasions, like:
-Birthdays
-Anniversaries
-Congratulations
-Thanks
-And many more!

My prices are much lower than those in regular stores: all cards are just $2 each! Packets of five cards are available a just $7.
Ordering your cards or packets is easy. Just call me and tell me what you want for your card, like what colors you want, the occasion, and what you want the inside to say.
I will make your card as soon as possible, and please allow me a few days to make it. If I have not gotten your card to you in one week, your next order is free!
To place your order, or if you have any questions, please call [my phone number] and ask for Rachel. If we do not answer, feel free to leave a message that includes your phone number, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Thanks,
Rachel

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me as your first customer! I LOVE the look of handmade cards! I'll take a pack of five birthday cards, please.

I probably won't need them until after Mexico (we leave next Friday), so I can give you all the details when we get back in June. Deal?

Raquel said...

sounds good, Jessie! just call me when you get back and i will make them for you!

Acacia said...

do you make really big cards?

-Acacia

Mrs said...

Five pack, please. Two birthday, two get well, and one "thinking of you." All of them blank on the inside. I need to be able to mail them.

Raquel said...

acacia- depends on how big!

Acacia said...

maby a 14x18? but for now i need to make a pre order for a pack of birthday cards I need them on july 1th i will have the money then (could 1 of them be kind of boyish of jared)

Anonymous said...

i could but i would have to glue some papers together. is that ok?

i will be gone on July 1 so could i give them to you early and you could pay me when i get back?

you want 4 girl b-day and 1 boy right?

Acacia said...

at least 2 girl and 2 boys and 1 gender neutral. all of them Birthday.

Anonymous said...

do you have time to do 5 ladies' BD cards before you come to NC? just pretty ones. assorted colors. I might give you something to write on the inside later...and I also may have put this comment (much longer) on the other post. oh well.
Gr. L