Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sigh...

It never fails.

The only times my mother ever locks the keys in our car is on Wednesdays.

Some of you can guess where this is going.

Wednesday is the most busy day of the week in the L household, especially now that we have Bible Bowl practice.  School in the morning, pick up the boys at 2:10, leave with me for piano lesson at 2:40, Mom get food for dinner while I am there, pick me up, come home, leave at 4:30 for church, eat dinner, go to BB practice, AWANA.

Now, this is what happened and will happen today:

School in the morning, pick up the boys at 2:10, leave with me for piano lesson at 2:40, Mom get food for dinner while I am there, lock keys in car, Mom calls Dad, Mom calls me, I call Dad and tell him where to get my stuff for AWANA, hang up, realize that I forgot to tell him to get m BB study papers but he has already left, Dad picks up Mom, Dad picks up me, I eat frantically in the car, BB practice, AWANA.

So here I am, my mom walking in the door at 4:49, and we are leaving for BB practice.

No comments: