Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas!!


Sorry, I can't get the video up. Too long.

I had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope you did too. It was a very exciting day. I woke up at about 4:00 AM and it took a while for me to fall back asleep. Then I woke up again at 5:30 and went out into the living room, sat in front of the Christmas tree, and waited for the sun to come up. This was very unusual for me because I usually am the last one to get up on Christmas.

My Grandpa F came out about half an hour after I did. As other people started getting up, they wondered if the the world had turned upside down. They were definitely surprised I was up!

We had our traditional Christmas day omlettes for breakfast, mad by Uncle Mike of course, and opened stockings. Some of my favorite things from my stocking were a colorful ball of yarn and an ornament that had red, white, and blue cowboy boots along with a star on top of a sign that said "American Cowgirl." For those of you who don't know, I love anything that has to do with horses or the wild west, so this was perfect for me!

After breakfast we read the Christmas story from the Bible. As soon as we were about to start sorting the presents, we heard a giant noise and bells outside. We weren't sure if someone was dying or if it was Santa. Then my Grandpa F walked in dressed as Santa and carrying a bag of toys! It was so funny! After pictures with Santa we sorted the presents and opened them. I got so many wonderful things! A few of them are cowboy boots, colored pencils and a notebook and sketch pad, sheets, and scrapbooking supplies. I really like the two packs of stamps I got. This is what they look like:










I also got some paper to go with it. I have already used it twice!


Jack went home earlier today. I'm sure his family is very happy to see him back! Welcome back, W family!


1 comment:

Mrs said...

Thanks for the hug this morning! We're so happy to be home. Glad you had such a great Christmas with all of your family!

I'm also sorry I missed seeing your Grandpa F. . . Santa suit, or no Santa suit!