Friday, December 21, 2007

Jack

Welcome, Jack!

For those of you who don't know, Jack is Mrs. JLW and Himself's dog. We are dog sitting him while his family is on vacation. (I miss you already, Drov!) Hobbes is very happy, as you can probably guess, and gets on Jack's nerves sometimes. Oh, hang on a second, Jack wants to tell me something.

That puppy of yours won't leave me alone.

He's a puppy, Jack. I'm sorry, but you'll have to deal with it for the next week.

But he won't let me have my toy back!!

Like I said, he's a puppy. He's not that bad, you just have to show him who's boss.

I tried. He pranced on me.

...Heh heh...yeah, he likes to do that...

Hobbes is actually calmer than I expected. He and Jack get along pretty well, although sometimes they need a break.

I will post pictures soon!

No comments: