Monday, February 20, 2012

Crash and Burn

Clearly all electronics are out to get me...

A few weeks ago my computer got a virus. We got it fixed but they were not able to recover any of my pictures from 2011. Somehow I managed to forget to put all of our Dominican Republic pictures anywhere...not on Facebook, or Snapfish. I promise you I have every intention of finishing my posts on our missions trip, but now, unfortunately, there will be no pictures :/

Yesterday, I was at my friend's house and it was raining outside. When I was running to my car, my phone fell out of my pocket and onto the wet cement. It was okay but last night it got pretty rainbow lines all over and now I can't see the screen at all. Thankfully one of my friends is giving me her old one!

So yep, I haven't been having the best luck :/

Well, I'm off to bed because I have to get up at 5:45 tomorrow! We're going skiing :)

No comments: