Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Story of Esther

I know I haven't been blogging much, but that's because I've been super busy with this:


I know what you're thinking: "Rachel? In a ballet? What???" But it's true! February of 2011 I started taking ballet at a local studio. Most of my friends take ballet there too. It is run by a Christian family and every year they put on a big production. This year it's The Story of Esther! The entire show is choreographed by our head teacher, Miss Lori Ann. She's an amazing woman! I love their family. Tomorrow is opening night! Then there are two shows on Saturday and one more on Sunday. Please pray for everyone in this ballet and for everyone who comes to see it! This is a great ministry to the community.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope last night was great!
I'm sure you make an adorable ballerina!

People often ask me if I'm a ballerina. Maybe I missed my calling? :)

Big Bad Dad said...

This was the first ballet I've ever watched - TV or otherwise. I have to say...it was fascinating and extremely enjoyable! I'm proud of my daughter, of course. But the show is good enough to see without having a family member in it :-) Most importantly, it was pleasing to God. Well done, all.

Anonymous said...

It was absolutely wonderful! Like Dad said, I'm so proud of you and thankful to the Lord that you had this opportunity!

Love,

Mom :-)

Unknown said...

Rumor is you're coming down for the wedding.
COOLEST THING EVER! :)

Just wanted to say that.
And every time I look at your blog, I always scroll down to those lovely November photos of you and Glen. They're just delightful.

Hello to you and your wonderful fam! Can't wait to see you guys!

Raquel said...

Jessie- Yes we are! I can't wait! Glenna's been telling me about your plans for it; it sounds like it's going to be beautiful! Can't wait to see you either :)