Sunday, February 26, 2012

Another Day That Shouldn't Have Come

...Mollie's 3rd birthday!

We all gathered at Grandma L's house (did I post about that being finished? I'll have to check...) to celebrate. After dinner, Mollie opened her gifts.


Her first gift was a Dora makeup set!



Mollie was very excited to see that it came with "chipstick!" In fact, we had to bribe her to open her other presents because she would not put it down! I'm pretty sure she would have been perfectly happy if that had been her only gift.

And now, because your life will not be complete without it...
 

Photos of a three-year-old devouring a cupcake!


 


What a cutie! Here are a couple videos of her at the table. (I don't think people who aren't friends on with me on Facebook will be able to see these, but that was the only place I had them since my computer crashed! Sorry :/)





We love you Mollie! Happy birthday!

No comments: