Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

We were on vacation over Thanksgiving, so I didn't get to post this until now.

This year, I'm especially thankful for my friends. They were so helpful to me when we were trying to get ready to move, and they are even more helpful now that we have moved. They know it's hard for me and continue to encourage me through their E-mails, phone calls, and letters. I don't know what I would do without you guys. Thank you for not letting 600 miles come between our friendships. I love you guys!

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh thanks.... We would not let something like 600 miles keep us from you.

Mrs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glenna W. said...

I love you Rachel dearest! (I would love you that much if you would PICK UP THE PHONE!)