Monday, April 7, 2008

Winner!!!

All of your entries for the contest were so good, I just couldn't decide. So, I sought the help of random.org, and the number it gave me was 15.

Then I had to count down to the fifteenth comment, and it was...

[drumroll] badabadabadabadabadaBUM!!!

Hobbes's Hideaway by Mrs!!!

Which was one of my favorites anyway. He always goes back there with me and saves me from savage lizards and squirrels. :-)

Congradulations, Mrs!! You will recieve your great big hug the next time I see you!

Thanks to everyone for entering. There were a total of 18 entries! I look forward to the next contest. Yes, there will be more. :-)

7 comments:

Acacia said...

Great job Mrs!!! And this contest was so much fun!!! =)

Anonymous said...

wait i thought lizards were good...

Anonymous said...

what are you talking about drov?

Mrs said...

Awwww [hankie to my eyes] I can't believe I won! Wow!

I wasn't too busy to get my hug today, was I? Could I get it on Wednesday instead? (Drat that phone company, kept me from you AND your Mom . . . )

Anonymous said...

Mrs- I didn't know if you had found out yet or not so I wanted to wait until you commented to make sure. I will give it to you on Wed!

-Rachel

Anonymous said...

lorses! (lizards/horses) remember???

Raquel said...

oh...