Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Meet Ashley!


When we were in Indiana, we spent a lot of time with my cousins, Luke and Ashley.

Ashley is the youngest of my two cousins. She turned two in February.

She and her family would come over every day, and she would start being all shy and scared. Then, she would gradually get comfortable and was playing games and laughing by the afternoon.

Then she would have to go home for a nap.

When she returned, it would start all over. Then she got happy after supper, but had to leave.

Sigh. As you can probably guess, the next morning she had no idea who we were.



But she was real fun when she was happy!

This is the best picture I have ever taken of her. Isn't she cute??

This is what happens when my Dad gets anywhere near her.

"Who are you and why are you touching me??? Get away!"



One night when she was really happy, she started standing on a chair, jumping on her dad(my uncle), and running everywhere. It was hilarious! I took a video of it because I knew you guys would want to see. That's how much I care about you! But it was too long so it wouldn't load. :-( If you are ever at my house sometime, remind me to show it to you!!

3 comments:

Mrs said...

Glenna would do that, but Kelly never met a stranger.

Adorable cousin!

Acacia said...

awww! she's so cute!! and some times kids can be weird like that, love you one day, don't know you the next.

Anonymous said...

that's really cute/good, Rachel! Pretty accurate assessment of it all, too!! :) oh well, as I say in regard to anything she's doing we don't want, "She won't do it when she's 18." Course she probably won't do what we want either. Great pictures! I'd better copy one, huh. Gr L