Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring Break Trip!

Recently, we took a trip up North to visit my dad's family. We had a lot of fun! Most of the time, we just hung out at the house and played with my cousins.

One of Josh and Joel's favorite things to do was play chess, and Luke liked to watch them.

Joel: So that's your move, eh? Well...


...What about this!? Oh Yeah!


Josh: Um, OK. Thanks for your queen.

Joel: WHAT?? III mean, uh, *coughcough* well, uh, you're welcome, I guess. *cough* (darn!)
We also went to the train station.

Here we are celebrating Josh's birthday...



And here Luke and Ashley are waiting patiently to eat cake.


This is my 14th cousin 17 times removed, Ariel. (Not really, I just have no idea how we are related.)


This is GG, my great-grandma.

For dinner once, we went to Ed Debevic's in Chicago. That is a restaurant famous for being rude.

(or should I say INfamous?

Infamous is when you're MORE than famous.)

(Name that movie.)




This is my 101 year old great-grand-aunt, AKA Auntie.


"Wow, look at the birds!"


"What? Oh! CHEESE!!!!"

:-)

3 comments:

Acacia said...

Wow, it looks like fun!!! cool I wish i had a 101 year old grandma!, i mean come on who need history book? :=}

Anonymous said...

The Three Amigos right? hehe! I was just playing chess earlier... :)

Bekah R.

Mrs said...

Looks like a wonderful trip with family. I can totally hear Josh and Joel saying those things while playing chess. :-)