Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our New Houseeee! (:

Please note that it’s still in the process of being decorated. ;)

I don’t know why the panoramas can’t be clicked on to enlarge them. So put on your glasses and squint.

greatroom

Great room

IMG_0526

boysroom

The Boys’ room (Sorry about the choppiness, part of the room would be missing if I cropped it out) 

my room panorama

My bedroom

IMG_0527

Our bathroom

IMG_0528

IMG_0525

Laundry room 

master

Master bedroom

IMG_0502

Master bath

IMG_0504

So pretty (:

IMG_0506

Master shower (That sounds funny :P)

IMG_0507

Toilet room :P

schoolroom

Basement (sorry about the weird lighting)

IMG_0512

TV part of the basement

guestroom

Guest room

IMG_0518

Guest bathroom

IMG_0519 view

And finally, our beautiful view! And there’s Grandma and Grandpa’s house in the corner. Theirs will be done in a few weeks!

Well, there it is! Now come see it in person (:

*Don’t forget to enter a name for our kitty down there!*

3 comments:

Bekah R. said...

Beautiful! I love your window! And your bed...and i have the same CD player you have! :) Love you!

P.S. I got a haircut :)

Unknown said...

Love, love, LOVE your house!
But I loved seeing your family even more. :)

How about we combine the two and I just come up and visit you? :)

Raquel said...

Please do! (: