Sunday, November 14, 2010

Our House is Almost Done!

We’re so excited! We’re moving on Thursday! Today we did a whole lot of packing. Here’s some pictures from back in October. My camera ran out of batteries, so I don’t have more recent ones. The next ones you see will be of us all moved in! :)

DSCN0026

Here’s the finished front of the house, except for shutters! The grass has also grown a lot, too.

DSCN0029

Our very very dusty laminate floors.

DSCN0035

My closet doors—aren’t they cool? That’s what all of the doors look like. They’re white now.

DSCN0043

The cute pantry doors :)

DSCN0067

Our back deck!

DSCN0068

This is the tile in the downstairs guest bathroom and in our bathroom upstairs.

DSCN0071

The beautiful red on the kitchen walls!

DSCN0072

The Boys’ room, all painted!

DSCN0073

Here’s my room, painted! I thought this color was way to bright, though, so it’s a lot lighter now. And my window seat is in!

DSCN0121

Our lovely lovely kitchen! I love the cabinets my mom picked out :) They also have crown molding on the top, and the countertops are on.

IMG_0167

Check out our cool fireplace and mantle! I love it.

The H’s are coming on Thursday, so they’ll be our first guests! I can’t wait! And I can’t wait to see their cute little James kid too. :)