Monday, August 9, 2010

Hershey, Pennsylvania

On Wednesday my dad surprised us by taking us to…

036 Now, don’t freak out. My dad didn’t go crazy. It was free, see?

038 093 044 Look! There’s Mr. Hershey himself!

I love that man.

049 For the tour, we got to ride in these little cars.

050 There we are in ours!

052 The tour took us through the process of making Hershey’s products. This was milk.

054 There were a lot of singing cows on this tour.

It was a really long process! All to make… 074 075 077 078 079 080 Kisses!083088 Of course, there was also a huge--and colorful--gift shop.


090 Free sample!

094

Chocolate brings people together.

It’s a wonderful thing.

5 comments:

Mrs said...

Make. It. Stop.

The Goob said...

I like how Chocolate comes from singing cows. It makes more sense.

Anonymous said...

I love Hershey! It has been several years since we have been there. The last time i was there we went on the tour at least three times just for the chocolate at the end! :) By the way, why were you in PA?

Bekah

Raquel said...

Bekah, we were there as part of our big vacation :)

Bekah R. said...

Fun! I love vacations!