Friday, February 27, 2009

Do You Know What Today Is?

Well, it's a lot of things.


It's my half-birthday. I figured that out in the shower.


It's Mollie's due date. *cough*HAHAHA*cough* It's also her two-month birthday.


It's Hannah G's birthday.


It's Friday.


Hooray!


I love Friday.


Ahem.


It's the day I found out that my school ends on May 15. Hooray!


Oh wait. If it is all of these things, you know what I have to do?


That's right.


I have to post yet another Snoopy Happy Birthday picture.


But you know what?


There's nothing wrong with that.



:-)

2 comments:

Raquel said...

Oh dearie, i just realized that i forgot to include spring break in my counting. My school doesn't end until the week after may 15.

riter: river writer

Anonymous said...

That is so great, Rachel! Have a great Friday!


messiess: a perturbed fox