Friday, January 16, 2009

My Birthday!!

Weeeell, one normal Monday in August we took a normal trip to have a normal dinner at the Evers' house.



Or so I thought.




SURPRISE!


Darn Glenna.



The night before she had come over to my house and helped me plan my birthday party.

I remember that more than 3 times she said: "I wish this was tomorrow!"



Tricked me into planning my own surprise party, she did.



I don't really care though, it was a blast!



That's Kara on the left. SHE'S the one who had been planning it ever since I said I hoped I would have a surprise party someday.



Left to right: Chelsea, Anna, Emily, Natalie, Kim, Glenna Stinker, Acacia, Bekah R.








Bekah W., Natalie, Acacia, Brittany, and Rebekah



And look! Me!

Isn't the cake bootiful?



Hooray for presents!





These are videos from one of the games we played. Teams of two would go pick some props from a box and then come back and perform a short skit for everyone. They were nuts!







On my real birthday, my mom took me to Just Puppies.


This was my favorite pup. Isn't she adorable? I love beagles.




This one looked like a mouse!


I liked this little guy too.




This one was my mom's favorite. She was so fluffy!








I love puppies!! They are so adorable!


Especially this one:


;-D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, I followed your link from Pioneer Woman after reading how you like to cook, and you're 13 years old, and I have to say you seem to be a very special young lady! You're blessed to have such wonderful friends, family, and love of God. I had to smile when I read your profile - your interests are exactly the same as the ones I had when I was your age! Keep up the good work!

p.s. I love beagles, too - I have one named Sam!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun!

Get this: Tali and I were talking about surprise parties and then we found out Zach was having one. (His birthday is one week after mine.) We were all excited to be a part, especially me! We even joked about how funny it would be if I had a surprise party, too. Like you and Glenna, we planned a bunch of stuff.
Ha! It was really funny when, the next night, all my friends surprised me!
(But the completely ironic part was that Zach still didn't know about his surprise! :)

The new layout is really pretty. :)
And thanks for posting pictures of baby Molly. So darling!

Mrs said...

What a great birthday, Rachel! I hope you felt blessed. You are loved!

PS Stay away from Just Puppies. You see what happened to US .. .