Monday, March 10, 2008

Howdy!

SOSOSOSO sorry I haven't written in forever*.

I guess I have a lot to catch up on!

My mom and I went to the first Beautiful Girlhood event on February 22. It was a lot of fun, but her plant is now seven inches tall and mine has not even peeked up over the soil. :-(

I recently started horseback riding lessons. I have learned so much already, and I really love the horse I ride. His name is Travel. Right next door are the stables where the B's work, so I get to visit with them after my lessons, which is nice because I hardly ever get to see Meli anymore.

We were hit by the flamingos. It was on a Wednesday. That is all I know.

Hobbes got a haircut!!! Before and after pictures to come. (Really!)

Today is my Mommy's birthday!! She is 29. ;-)

Okay, so I guess that isn't a lot. But I am sure i am forgetting something. Oh well.

*i was grounded

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you not serious about your mom being 29! she would have had you at age 17!!! beautiful girl hood was fun , but the sleep over part was made really little girlish...

Mrs said...

Ah. . . it appears the veil of punishment has lifted! Congrats! Glen will be grounded until she's the same age as your mother. . . .