Saturday, June 2, 2012

Why, I'm his third cousin's brother's wife's step niece's great aunt! Twice removed.

(I would have posted sooner, but I've been having trouble uploading pictures to blogger so I had to figure out another way to do it. Hopefully it works!)

We have been spending a lot of our time during this trip visiting with friends and family. I met all sorts of people who I never knew I was related to!

IMG_0779

This is the family of my mom’s best friend from college. We spent our first few nights with them in Virginia and had a great time!

IMG_0811

Next we visited another one of mom’s college friends, Lynn, in Connecticut. Her husband and middle child, Natalie, are not in this photo. On the left are her daughters Hannah and Gracie. They were so sweet!

IMG_0806

While we were there, we went walking around their cute town with Gracie and got milkshakes.

IMG_0807

IMG_0780

On Memorial Day, we watched their town’s parade.

IMG_0786

IMG_0787

IMG_0789

IMG_0791

This one is for my Grandma. She’s very proud of her Scottish heritage and I knew she’d want to see this!

That same day, we drove to my second cousin’s house for a cookout.

IMG_0794

Mom, her cousin Jane, and Jane’s daughter Christine.

IMG_0798

This is my Grandma F’s brother Billy and his wife, Pat! They were so sweet. :)

IMG_0799

We had a great time visiting with everyone! This is all my Grandma F’s side of the family. It’s hard to keep track of how I’m related to all of them! All sorts of second-cousin-once-removed stuff!

No comments: