Sunday, February 20, 2011

News….And A Strange Joel Quote

"If you lick that knife, your dignity will become a concrete noun and escape the prison of your body through the blood gushing from your tongue." --Joel

I do not understand that boy...but our conversations make for good Facebook statuses.

--------------------------

In other news, my grandpa finally got the German shepherd he’s been wanting for years! His name is Buddy (not sure if they’ll keep that name), and he’s nine months old. He’s already trained and he’s super sweet. We went over and met him tonight. He was acting really nervous because he wasn’t used to his new home and all these new people, but my grandpa seemed so happy. (: We’re coming to Florida this Thursday for the weekend (yay!), so Hobbes will get to stay at Grandma and Grandpa’s house and get to know Buddy.

One more thing: tonight I dropped my film off at Walmart, so soon I’ll be able to see all of the pictures I took with my fancy shmancy camera! I’ll post some of them here. (:

Have a great week, everybody!

No comments: