Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Sightings: Laurel Falls

“Saturday Sightings.” You might be wondering why I had that poll up. Well now you know. I’m starting a new…segment?…on my blog. Since we go exploring practically every Saturday, I’m going to post about it the Saturday after we do it. So hopefully there will be a Saturday Sighting post every Saturday! (Although right now I’m behind on posting, so the first few won’t have happened the Saturday before.)

We went to Laurel Falls a few weeks ago with my Grandpa F and Hobbes.

015 016 017 It was a beautiful day! 019 022 024 025 026 027 028 I really didn’t like this bridge. It was cool, but not when a hyper schnauzer is pulling you across it!

030 031 The falls were HUGE and GORGEOUS!!

006 Dad and The Boys climbed to the top :) Can you see them up there?

008 013 014

The biggest waterfall we’ve been to since we moved here! Definitely will want to go back. :)

2 comments:

Mrs said...

Great photos, Raquel! I'm glad you said your dad and brother were in that one of the falls. I clicked on it and was able to make them out.

Aahhhh . . . Tennessee. THIS is why you went through the winter!

spanter = witty dialogue in Spanish

Anonymous said...

Oooooh. It is gorgeous!!! I love the photos!

Bekah R.