Sunday, October 11, 2009

Update

We now have a house to rent in TN! This is such a relief to us. (You can see pictures of it on my aunt's blog. and while you're there you can see some cute pictures and videos of Mollie! =)) It is on 18 acres! I'm very excited about that! The one thing that I'm not excited about is only having one bathroom. =)

Here's our schedule for the next week and a half.

Wed 10/14: last AWANA
Sat 10/17: farewell party
Sun 10/18: pack the moving van
Mon 10/19: close on the house
Tue 10/20: leave for TN!

I'll try to keep you informed and I'll post pictures of our new house!

5 comments:

in a nutshell said...

We'll miss visiting with you guys when we are visiting FL. Keep your blog updated and I'll try to do the same!

Anonymous said...

so you guys are only renting?

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry! that was me. :)

Bekah R.

Raquel said...

We're renting while we save up to build our new house on our land.

Unknown said...

You left! I didn't get to say goodbye. :(