Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sigh...

A few minutes ago, I found a cockroach in our bathtub.

Me: Joel, do you want to prove your manhood?

Joel: Yeah...

M: Well, there's a cockroach in the bathtub.

J: I know.

M: What? You know???

J: Yeah, I saw it earlier today.

M: Well, go kill it!

J: I need a trident.

M: What?

J: And a javelin.

M: What???

J: Yeah, they're feisty!

M: What???

J: (Walking away) Does anyone have a trident?

J: (later, coming back) Do you have an AK-47?

M: Sigh....

In the end, Josh flushed it down the toilet.

4 comments:

Acacia said...

i would have fainted by the aka-47 part!

Glenna said...

I sure need a laugh and I knew I could depend on the L family for one!

grammaL said...

Let me know when it comes back up, ok?

1MADJOEL said...

It was FIRST the javelin, THEN the trident!!!!!!!!!!! sheesh.