Friday, March 27, 2009

Mollie

For her birthday, my dad sent my mom up to NC to see Mollie (and her brother and sister-in-law :-)). Here are some pictures from her trip.


I like those two pictures because it looks like she is directing music. :-)

She has grown so much! Almost 10 lbs now!


There she goes again with the directing!




Okay, I'm guessing that this was my Uncle Mike's doing.

She makes the funniest faces!









Here's a video, taken when my mom was burping her. Watch all the faces she makes! (And listen to all of the noise her daddy makes! :-))

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah! She's soooo cute! You're right; it looks just like she's conducting! So adorable! :D

Acacia said...

ohhhh, she is so adorable! I love her funny faces and her directing music!




WV: comempkl

Anonymous said...

My heart just swells with joy when I see pictures of Mollie - AND my other three favorite grandkids too.
(I can never remember my username and/or password so I remain anonymous. :o/)
grandma

Mrs said...

What a sweetheart! SOMEONE is madly in love with her (aka DADDY). So thankful that she continues to grow and thrive!

Mrs said...

PS Grandma, you can click on Name/URL (see below) and just type in a name. That's how all the cool cats do it.

;-)

Da Goob said...

I am up. the only reason why is I'm up is I have to keep an eyeball out for your Hobo. Ty still doesn't know! ;-p