Thursday, October 30, 2008

Um...What?

At 10:05 P.M. the other night, as I was putting the dog away, Josh walks out of his room to ask me something.

Josh: Do you think 53x59=9027?

Me: What?

Josh: Do you think 53x59=9027?

Me: Um...sure.

Josh: I'm gonna go get the calculator.

A few seconds later: I was right! It is!

Me: What?

Josh: I did that all in my head!

Me: What?

Josh: Goodnight!

Me: Um...goodnight.

As Josh walks into the hall, I hear him say to Joel: Joel! I was right!

Apparently he had been talking to Joel about this and had tried to figure out if 53x59 really was 9027.

And he did.

Huzzah.

7 comments:

Mrs said...

I'd say that's impressive! Kudos, Josh!

(PS the word verification I have to type is "Fistsa." I'm going to guess it means a sister with fists.)

g-ma said...

That's my grandson! Yeah for Josh. You kids all make us proud
g-ma

Anonymous said...

wow!!! see home school is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

nATaLie

Anonymous said...

53x59=3127 ;)

Anonymous said...

my sister got it wrong. it was 53x159=9027

Anonymous said...

53x159=8427 :/

Josh said...

i checked again anonymous and i also made a mistake w/ my comment

the real equatioin is 153x59

so i guess that in the end my mistake and rachels cancel out, and we also have the right equation



p.s. who are you anonymous?